- These natural gourd birdhouses are the perfect house for our feathered friends.
- Handmade by Peruvian artisans using techniques carried down from generation to generation.
- Painted, dyed, carved out, and varnished to resist weather conditions.
- After a few seasons for our feathered friends, these gourds decompose naturally and return to Mother Earth.
- A dozen birdhouses take 1 week to complete, without considering growing, picking and sun drying process.
- Gourds are grown and dried in Northern Peru and crafted in home workshops in Lima, Peru.
- Birdhouses are made from natural bottle gourds with a wooden stick for bird to hold
- Measurements: approx. 8″ height x 5″ width
- Fair trade made by artisans in Peru