- Set of two placemats made from hand-spun natural cotton yarn and handwoven in a traditional loom, preserving a 500-year old tradition in South India.
- Each piece is also hand-fringed and cut to perfection.
- The traditional designs have been adapted in a soft contemporary palette sure to make these a staple on any table.
- A perfect adornment for a festive tabletop
- Pre-washed and gets softer with every wash
- 100% hand-loomed cotton
- 14 inches x 20 inches
- Set of 2 placemats
- Placemats come in color options of gold/white or blue/gray
Background on the Malabar Hand-loom Technique:
Hand-loomed cotton from the southwestern "Malabar" region of India is renowned for its rich texture and high absorption capacity. It is commonly used to make towels and airy apparel. This is also the lowest energy textile made by Bloom & Give, as no electricity is used in the entire process. Yarn is hand-spun, then hand-dyed and line-dried, and eventually hand-loomed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.