- This tea towel is sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- Ikat fabric is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom.
- By buying this product, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products.
- This tea towel will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Handwoven cotton
- Measures: 20" x 28" square (approx)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- One tea towel
- Made in India and Brooklyn by Rustic Loom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.