The details on this throw are extremely intricate. Made from super soft organic cotton on a traditional handloom by Slate + Salt, this throw will add bold texture to your space. The long design makes it perfect to drape at the end of a bed or use to snuggle up on the sofa. It features a tiny flower-like pattern with intermittent stripes, a thin chevron detailed edge and hand-knotted fringe ends. This will surely be a conversation piece to add to your home decor!
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton
- Measurements: length 90" x width 38" + Hand knotted fringe
- Color: Silver gray + Black
- Handmade with love in Cambodia by Takeo Province Cambodia Weavers and Slate + Salt
- Hand wash cold
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.