- The lightness of this throw blanket makes it the perfect companion on both cool summer nights and chilly winter days.
- The cool grey herringbone weave, with its twisted fringe, sits just as easily in a country estate as it does a modern industrial loft.
- Made from one of the rarest, softest, most luxurious fibers in the world – Peruvian baby Alpaca.
- Handmade in the Andes supporting local culture and traditional craft.
- Extremely soft yet strong, resistant to piling, incredibly lightweight, hypoallergenic and 7 times warmer than wool.
- Alpaca wool is ethically sheered without harming the alpaca and is more environmentally conscious and harder-wearing than cashmere.
- Handmade by Ardezen
- Dimensions: Length: 67", width: 51"
- Ethically made in Peru
- Material: 30% alpaca, 10%. cotton, 60% wool blend
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with country-specific couriers.