- These reversible throw blankets are designed with a double-faced fabric for a windowpane pattern on one side and stripes on the reverse, giving you more opportunities to mix things up a little
- Beautiful, soft, alpaca wool reversible blankets handcrafted in the province of Arequipa off the coast of Peru and the Peruvian Andes
- A classic blanket to enhance the style and feel of a room, these blankets are lightweight and incredibly warm
- Alpaca wool is hypoallergenic and can be used by the most sensitive skin
- These classic blankets make incredible housewarming gifts!
- Handmade by Ardezen
- Dimensions: Length: 67", width: 51"
- Ethically made in Peru
- Material: 30% alpaca, 10% cotton, 60% wool blend
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.