- Over-sized for use as a throw, blanket, bed cover, or outdoors
- Made of ultra-soft cotton in a traditional hand-operated Malabar wooden loom
- Yarn is hand-spun, hand-dyed, and hand-loomed
- Bloom & Give takes its own spin on a 500-year old tradition by combining two separately loomed designs using a seamless stitch.
- Pre-washed hand-loomed cotton
- No electricity used in production of the blanket
- 100% Hand-loomed cotton
- 77 x 50 inches
Background on the Malabar Hand-loom Technique:
Hand-loomed cotton from the southwestern "Malabar" region of India is renowned for its rich texture and high absorption capacity. It is commonly used to make towels and airy apparel. This is also the lowest energy textile made by Bloom & Give, as no electricity is used in the entire process. Yarn is hand-spun, then hand-dyed and line-dried, and eventually hand-loomed.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.