- Over-sized for use as a throw, blanket, bed cover, or outdoors
- Made of 100% ultra-soft cotton using a traditional hand-operated Malabar wooden loom
- Yarn is hand-spun, hand-dyed, and hand-loomed
- Subtly accented with fringe embroidery and tassels
- Bloom & Give takes its own spin on a 500-year old tradition by combining two separately loomed designs using a seamless stitch.
- Pre-washed hand-loomed cotton
- No electricity used in production of the blanket
- 100% Hand-loomed cotton
- 77 x 50 inches
Background on the Malabar Hand-loom Technique:
Hand-loomed cotton from the southwestern "Malabar" region of India is renowned for its rich texture and high absorption capacity. It is commonly used to make towels and airy apparel. This is also the lowest energy textile made by Bloom & Give, as no electricity is used in the entire process. Yarn is hand-spun, then hand-dyed and line-dried, and eventually hand-loomed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.