- Woven in a traditional hand-operated wooden loom in South India, with super absorbent organic cotton.
- For centuries, the handloom cottage industry here has been producing fabrics with rich texture and high absorption capacity - ideal for use in towels and airy apparel.
- Lightweight and easy to carry, these towels are designed to dry rapidly in humid environments, and stay smelling fresh.
- Near zero ecological footprint
- 100% Hand-loomed Organic Cotton
- 35 in. x 65 in.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.