- Made of ultra-soft cotton in a traditional hand-operated Malabar wooden loom
- Bloom & Give's spin on this 500-year old tradition was to combine two separately loomed designs using a seamless stitch.
- Over-sized (20 inches wide)
- Includes premium poly-cotton pillow insert
- Cover: 100% hand-loomed cotton
- 20 x 20 inches
Background on the Malabar Hand-loom Technique:
Hand-loomed cotton from the southwestern "Malabar" region of India is renowned for its rich texture and high absorption capacity. It is commonly used to make towels and airy apparel. This is also the lowest energy textile made by Bloom & Give, as no electricity is used in the entire process. Yarn is hand-spun, then hand-dyed and line-dried, and eventually hand-loomed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.