- This set of 2 cotton kitchen towels are made from hand-spun natural cotton yarn and handwoven in a traditional loom, preserving a 500-year old tradition in south India.
- The traditional designs have been adapted in a soft contemporary palette and accented with hand-knotted fringes.
- These cotton napkins are pre-washed and get softer with every wash.
- A perfect made-from-scratch partner for your kitchen adventures, or a gift for an amateur chef.
- Please allow for minor variations in size and pattern
- 100% hand-loomed cotton
- 30 inches x 18 inches
- Set of 2 towels
- Burgundy color
Background on the Malabar Hand-loom Technique:
Hand-loomed cotton from the southwestern "Malabar" region of India is renowned for its rich texture and high absorption capacity. It is commonly used to make towels and airy apparel. This is also the lowest energy textile made by Bloom & Give, as no electricity is used in the entire process. Yarn is hand-spun, then hand-dyed and line-dried, and eventually hand-loomed.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.