- On one side, this pillow case is made of an ancient Indian "Chanderi" silk fabric hand-dyed in classic Indigo using a traditional Japanese Shibori technique.
- On the other side is eco-friendly “Khadi” heirloom cotton hand-spun on a traditional spinning wheel, and then hand-woven in a loom.
- Made by a woman-run co-op in India.
- Premium pillow insert included.
- Please allow for minor variations in color and pattern.
- Cover: 65% Silk / 35% Hand-loomed Cotton
- 18 x 18 inches
- Spot clean or dry clean only (Remove pillow insert before washing)
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.