- This set of 2 cotton kitchen towels are made from hand-spun natural cotton yarn and handwoven in a traditional loom, preserving a 500-year old tradition in south India.
- The traditional designs have been adapted in a soft contemporary palette
- These cotton napkins are pre-washed and get softer with every wash.
- A perfect made-from-scratch partner for your kitchen adventures, or a gift for an amateur chef.
- Please allow for minor variations in size and pattern
- 100% hand-loomed cotton
- 30 inches x 20 inches
- Set of 2 towels
- Towels come in color options of black or burgundy
Background on the Malabar Hand-loom Technique:
Hand-loomed cotton from the southwestern "Malabar" region of India is renowned for its rich texture and high absorption capacity. It is commonly used to make towels and airy apparel. This is also the lowest energy textile made by Bloom & Give, as no electricity is used in the entire process. Yarn is hand-spun, then hand-dyed and line-dried, and eventually hand-loomed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.