- Made of ultra-soft hand-woven cotton in a traditional Panipat loom
- Includes premium poly-cotton pillow insert
- Cover: 100% hand-loomed cotton
18 x 18 inches
Background on the Panipat Jacquard Loom Technique:
The 3,000 year old historic city of Panipat in North India, famously called “the city of weavers” is home to thousands of artisans. The weavers here have mastered the skill of weaving thick cotton and jute yarn into one of our favorite home textiles. The thick weave holds up well to wear and tear, and yet it has a comfy soft hand feel to it. Its a labor-intensive process that often requires several iterations on a loom followed by hand-knotting and embroidery.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.