- This pillow is made with “Khadi” - a form of heirloom cotton that is hand-spun on a traditional spinning wheel, and then hand-woven in a loom, producing rich texture and a breathable fabric with a near-zero ecological footprint.
- This special fabric has been finished with hand-stitched 'Kantha' accents to create a stunning addition to any room.
- Produced by a women-owned co-op, and finished by women artisans.
- Premium pillow insert included.
- Cover: 100% hand-loomed cotton
- 18 x 18 inches
Machine wash warm & line dry or dry clean. Iron on low.
(Remove pillow insert before washing).
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.