- Handwoven by skilled Wolof women in Senegal, West Africa, this useful set of two baskets incorporates modern African style into your decor without sacrificing function.
- Crafted from cattail stalks and salvaged plastic strips used to make mats, these useful nesting lidded baskets are great for crafts or storage in any room of the home.
- Sold as a set of two
- Handmade in Senegal
- Size: [Small] 13"L x 11"W x 7"T [Large] 15"L x 13"W x 8.5"T
- Materials: Typha (cattails), recycled plastic
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.