Add texture to your sofa or bedroom with a super soft, baby alpaca throw! This is sure to be your favorite cuddle buddy.
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one of the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This fiber comes from small artisanal farmers in the Peruvian highlands who work by traditional farming methods and a close eye is kept on sustainability.
- Material: 100% Baby alpaca
- Measurements: Length 60" x Width 52"
- Handmade with love in Peru by Royal Knit Peru and Slate + Salt
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.