- Forget about the knife and the cutting board! The French Guillotine So Apéro slicer is always on-hand and ready to use to make slicing more enjoyable than ever before!
- Slice fresh vegetables, fruit, cheese, and sausage all at a perfect uniform width to create beautiful dishes with a professional touch.
- This ever-so-easy fast slicer will amaze your friends and make your aperitifs the talk of the town!
- The Guillotine slicer is crafted in untreated, non-stained solid wood and fully complies with food product standards in bacteriological as well as taste terms.
- As wood is a living material, the Guillotine’s natural appearance may differ considerably based on the consignments of wood used. Over time, it will take on a sublime natural patina that does not alter its performance in any way.
- 100% Handmade
- Made in France
- Untreated, non-stained natural solid wood body
- High-quality stainless steel blade
- High-performance slicer to allow for both thick and fine slicing
- When stored, the safety catch must be kept locked
Instructions for Use:
- Place the So Apéro slicer on a flat, stable surface
- Unlock the safety catch to release the knife.
- Place the desired food for slicing flat on the wooden board provided, under the metal safety hoop and make sure you keep your fingers away from the blade. It is advisable to wear a cut-resistant glove while using the slicer.
- Move the knife handle back and forward while moving food product you are using forward based on the thickness of the slices you prefer.
- Taste and enjoy!
- Clean the French Guillotine with a sponge slightly dampened with soapy water. Remove the knife to make cleaning easier.
- Dry immediately with a cloth or paper towel
- As the Guillotine is made of wood, it should never be cleaned under running water.
- Not for use in dishwasher.
- The Guillotine should be stored in a cool, dry area to limit the natural working of the wood and to ensure many years of optimal operation.
- The high performance french made blade will last for several years in domestic use. If needed, it is recommended that it be sharpened by a professional.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with country-specific couriers.