- African laundry hampers from Swahili African Modern bring beautiful modern artisan craftsmanship to homes around the world.
- Handwoven by an association of more than 100 rural Wolof women in the West African nation of Senegal, these useful storage baskets are woven in the coil style by binding dried cattail stalks with plastic strips salvaged from a Dakar mat factory.
- The combination of natural and synthetic materials beautifully displays modern African artistry.
- Because this is a handcrafted item, each will vary slightly.
- Origin: Handmade in Senegal
- Made by Swahili African Modern
- Size: 18"D x 30"T
- Materials: Natural Typha (cattail) stalks, recycled plastic
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.