- African laundry hampers from Swahili African Modern bring beautiful modern artisan craftsmanship to homes around the world.
- Handwoven by an association of more than 100 rural Wolof women in the West African nation of Senegal, these useful storage baskets are woven in the coil style by binding dried cattail stalks with plastic strips salvaged from a Dakar mat factory.
- The combination of natural and synthetic materials beautifully displays modern African artistry.
- Because this is a handcrafted item, each will vary slightly.
- Origin: Handmade in Senegal
- Made by Swahili African Modern
- Size: 18"D x 30"T
- Materials: Natural Typha (cattail) stalks, recycled plastic