- African laundry hampers bring beautiful modern artisan craftsmanship to homes around the world.
- These baskets offer versatile functionality and an amazing sculptural aesthetic.
- Handwoven by an association of more than 100 rural Wolof women in the West African nation of Senegal, these useful storage baskets are woven in the coil style by binding dried cattail stalks with plastic strips salvaged from a Dakar mat factory.
- Its flat lid fits snugly inside the basket top, and includes a braided loop handle.
- The basket features a subdued silver and white color theme.
- Handmade in Senegal by Swahili African Modern
- Size: 17" Tall x 14.5" Diameter
- Materials: Typha (cattail) stalks, recycled plastic strips
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.