- These handcrafted and naturally dyed cotton runners are inspired by traditional Guatemalan Ikat designs.
- Finished woven runner is dip-dyed using dye from local plants, creating an earthy asymmetrical, one-of-a-kind design.
- Handmade by artisans in Guatemala on traditional Mayan backstrap looms.
- Beautiful unique addition to your dining table, living space, and home.
- 100% hand-loomed cotton
- Made using natural plant dyes
- Size: 80" x 10"
- Handmade in Guatemala by Living Threads Co.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.