- These handcrafted and naturally dyed cotton runners are inspired by traditional Guatemalan Ikat designs.
- Finished woven runner is dip-dyed using dye from local plants, creating an earthy asymmetrical, one-of-a-kind design.
- Handmade by artisans in Guatemala on traditional Mayan backstrap looms.
- Beautiful unique addition to your dining table, living space, and home.
- 100% hand-loomed cotton
- Made using natural plant dyes
- Size: 80" x 10"
- Handmade in Guatemala by Living Threads Co.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.