- These 11 inch salad servers are carved from olive wood with a cow bone handle
- The patterns on the handles are created by melting wax on the white bone and dipping the handles in a dark dye
- The intricate carving of the handles gives the appearance of two thick twisted vines
- Carved by hand using traditional methods by individual carvers in Machakos, Kenya
- Treated with oil they should last a life time!
- Handle designs will vary due to natural material and handmade process
- Made in Kenya by Jedando Handicrafts
- Handmade and Fair Trade
- Made from 100% Olive Wood and Cow Bone
- 11 inches long
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with country-specific couriers.