- Did you know that there are penguins in Peru? Yes! In the South of Lima, Peru, thanks to the current of Humboldt and cold waters, these creatures that have adapted to the Peruvian beaches.
- Based on their habitat, Peruvian craftsmen have made this penguin from recycled Alpaca fur.
- Large and small sizes
- This toy took approximately 2 days by artisan’s cooperative to complete.
- All production was handmade in the Cuzco region of Peru.
- 100% recycled Alpaca
- Your purchase helps these families in their economic independence, social well-being and self-esteem
- Large Penguin: Height: 10 inches, Width: 9 inches
- Small Penguin: Height: 7 inches, Width: 5 inches
- Weight: Large 0.3 lbs, Small 0.3 lbs
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.