- This natural wool rug is 100% handmade on waist loom. Its iconic geometric design works as a spectacular tribal-style accent piece in any setting.
- This rug is from Teotitlan Del Valle community of Oaxaca, Mexico. The elaboration of a wool carpet like this is a slow process that can take up to 2 week to finish!
- These ancient patterns can be used in bohemian, southwestern, jungle-inspired, and modern settings.
- You can use it as a stand-alone piece below your bed, nightstand or sofa; for your home or office foyer or entrance, or it can be used as a setting area for a small table or plant.
- The woven material is very thick and durable - made to last for years!
- Measurements: 3 ft length x 2 ft width
- Materials: 100% heavy weight wool on front and raw linen on back
- Handmade by artisans in Oaxaca, Mexico in collaboration with Decor Artesanal
- Cleaning instructions: Spot clean with damp cloth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.