Each piece of this beautiful and versatile 5 foot by 8 foot floor rug is individually hand-crafted out of small pieces of recycled teak that would otherwise be destroyed.
The weaving process means that the mats are flexible, low profile and vented, ensuring they dry quickly and are comfortable to stand on. The design also means they can be rolled up for easy storage and are guaranteed to lie flat, even on uneven surfaces.
By nature, teak is resistant to moisture, warping, cracking and rot, but its popularity has led to depletion of the natural teak forests in Southeast Asia. Hip-O Modern Living felt it important to find a source for reclaimed teak so it could be recycled with a new purpose. Their sourcing eliminates any further impact on the natural forests, as they reclaim and recycle teak that comes from buildings demolished for modernization.
- Measures 5 feet x 8 feet
- Hand-crafted from recycled A-Grade Teak
- Durable and eco-friendly
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Low profile, so no bumped toes
- Easy to care for, wipe with a damp cloth
- Handmade in Indonesia by Hip-o Modern Living
- Made with recycled teak wood
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.