- Handwoven naturally dyed cotton cloth napkins come as a set of four
- Handmade by artisans in Guatemala on traditional Mayan backstrap looms
- Purchase supports sustainable livelihoods and traditional artisan weaving
- 100% naturally dyed cotton
Hand wash cold. Hang to dry.
- Size: 18" x 18"
- Handcrafted in Guatemala by Living Threads Co.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.