- One of a kind colorful, soft, and warm Peruvian Frazada blanket
- This blanket is large enough to be used as a rug, picnic blanket, throw blanket, or home decor textile - multi use and versatile!
- Vintage Peruvian textile made of sheep wool
- Dyed using locally sourced natural & botanical plant dyes
- Back-strap loom weaving process
- Dimensions: 65 inches x 65 inches
- 100% sheep wool
- Natural and botanical plant dyes
- Handmade in Peru by Mayta Collection
- Fair trade
- Hand wash in cold water to prevent shrinking
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.