This set of 4 batik block printed linen napkins in brown chevron are made of heavy weight linen with a slub detail in weave. Each napkin is hand batik painted with wax, hand dyed by Mr. Edmunson, a local craftsman in Ghana, and then sewn in Brooklyn. Every piece comes with a beautiful hang tag, with a description of Rustic Loom's process.
Rustic Loom designed this pattern in their Brooklyn studio and worked with the batik artisan via Skype and phone to produce the fabric. The pattern is inspired by geometry in nature, and made of layers of batik wax printing and dyeing.
- 100% linen
- Measures 20 x 20" square (approx)
- Brown chevron design with white and blue accents
- Set of 4 napkins
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.