- Perfect for modern yet tribal table decor
- This napkin is made to last for years to come
- Supports sustainable production methods in India
- Ethically sourced by Rustic Loom
- 100% Cotton Ikat Cloth Dinner Napkin
- Measures 20 x 20" square
- Machine wash cold.
- Tumble or line dry
About Ikat Cloth Napkins
Ikat fabric is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom. These napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.