- These napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- By buying these Ikat Dinner Napkins, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table. Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process.
- These Ikat Dinner Napkins get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
- Measures 20 x 20" square
- Machine wash cold.
- Tumble or line dry.
- Black with gray zig-zag design
- Set of 4 napkins
- Handmade in India and Brooklyn by Rustic Loom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.