- These napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- Ikat fabric is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom.
- By buying these Ikat Cloth Dinner Napkins, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table.
- Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process.
- These napkins get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Handwoven Cotton Cobalt Blue Dash Ikat Cloth Dinner Napkins
- Measures 20" x 20" square
- Design featuring cobalt blue with natural white accents
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.