- Rustic Loom designed this print in Brooklyn and worked with block printers in Bagru, India to print the cloth. This block print is printed with Dabu, a natural mud paste which acts to resist to the natural indigo dye which it is dyed in.
- Dabu block printing is a laborious process whereby the artisan dips a hand carved wood block (made by another artisan) in a mud paste, allows the fabric to dry in the sun, then dyes in a dye bath (in this case natural indigo), then washes out mud paste to reveal a beautiful pattern.
- By buying this cotton block print dinner napkin, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your dining table. This tablecloth will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- Hand Block Printed Leaf Pattern
- Natural indigo dye
- Crafted in India
- Set of 4 Napkins
- Measures: 20 x 20" (approx)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.