- Rustic Loom designed this print in Brooklyn and worked with block printers in Bagru, India to print the cloth. This block print is printed with Dabu, a natural mud paste which acts to resist to the natural indigo dye which it is dyed in.
- Dabu block printing is a laborious process whereby the artisan dips a hand carved wood block (made by another artisan) in a mud paste, allows the fabric to dry in the sun, then dyes in a dye bath (in this case natural indigo), then washes out mud paste to reveal a beautiful pattern.
- By buying this cotton block print dinner napkin, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your dining table. This tablecloth will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- Hand Block Printed Leaf Pattern
- Natural indigo dye
- Crafted in India
- Set of 4 Napkins
- Measures: 20 x 20" (approx)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.