- This tea towel is sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- Ikat fabric is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom.
- By buying this tea towel, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table.
- Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process.
- This fabric get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton handwoven Ikat tea towel
- Measures 20" x 28"
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- Navy blue with white lines
- Made in India and Brooklyn by Rustic Loom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.