- This tea towel is sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- Ikat fabric is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom.
- By buying this tea towel you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful in your kitchen.
- 100% Cotton Ikat Dish Towel
- Measures 20" x 28" square (approx)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- One tea towel
- Natural white with black dots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.