- Handwoven Ikat Dinner Napkin Set measures 20 x 20" square
- Set of four napkins
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- Color: cream, multi color
Ikat Dinner Napkin Set
This Ikat Dinner Napkin Set is sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth. By buying these napkins, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products! Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table. Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process. These napkins get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.