- This tablecloth is sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth. By buying this product, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced craftsmanship.
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your dining table.
- This tablecloth will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- Measures: 72" x 108" (approx)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- One tablecloth
- Handmade in India
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.