- The center stripe and border are both made of Ikat fabric in this piece.
- This tablecloth is sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- By buying this product, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced craftsmanship
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your dining table.
- This tablecloth will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- Measures: 72" x 108" (approx)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- One tablecloth
- Handmade in India
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.