- These napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- Ikat fabric is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom.
- By buying this product, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products.
- This tea towel will last for years and years to come!
- Perfect for a modern summer table or dinner table. 100% cotton handwoven red dash Ikat cloth napkins set of 4
- Measures: 20" x 20" (approx)
- 100% Cotton
- Natural white with blue dashes
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- Made in India and Brooklyn by Rustic Loom