- Ikat fabric on this handwoven cloth dinner napkin is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom.
- These cotton napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- By buying these napkins, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table.
- Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process.
- These Handwoven Cotton Cloth Napkins get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- 20" x 20" square
- Set of 4 napkins
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- Made in India and Brooklyn by Rustic Loom