This Navy Modern Dot Ikat Cloth Dinner Napkin Set of 4 is sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
Ikat fabric is a laborious and intricate craft whereby artisans tie and dye warp (yarns on a loom) threads to create the pattern, then weave fabric by hand on the loom. Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process. These napkins get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
- A cloth napkin for your spring/summer entertaining and picnics!
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table.
- 100% Handwoven Ikat Navy Blue Modern Dot Cloth Dinner Napkin
- Set of 4 napkins
- Measures 20 x 20" square
- Color: Navy blue, natural white, berry red
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- Handmade in India and Brooklyn by Rustic Loom