- This Ikat pattern created by Rustic Loom was inspired by Scandinavian tulip designs
- These napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- By buying these napkins, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products!
- An amazingly soft fabric, with a great hand feel that looks beautiful on your table
- Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process.
- These Orange Cloth Dinner Napkins get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- 20" x 20" square
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.