- Rustic Loom designed this print in Brooklyn and worked with block printers in Bagru, India to print the cloth.
- These napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- By buying this product, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products.
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table.
- These napkins get softer with each wash and will last for years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- Measures: 20 x 20" (approx)
- Color: Orange, natural White
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- Set of 4 napkins
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.