- Rustic Loom designed this Ikat tea towel pattern inspired by Scandinavian tulip designs in their Brooklyn studio.
- These napkins are sourced from a nonprofit organization in India who employs disadvantaged women to sew items, and works with traditional Ikat weavers who hand weave cloth.
- By buying this product, you are supporting sustainable, ethically sourced products.
- Amazingly soft fabric, great hand feel, and beautiful on your table.
- Every piece is sewn with a cloth Rustic Loom label, and attached with a beautiful hang tag with a description of Rustic Loom's process.
- These towels get softer with each wash and will last for years and years to come!
- 100% Cotton
- Size: 18" x 28" square (approx)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble or line dry.
- One tea towel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.