Add texture to your sofa or bedroom with a chunky alpaca throw! This is sure to be your favorite cuddle buddy and the classic stripes never go out of style.
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one of the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This fiber comes from small artisanal farmers in the Peruvian highlands who work by traditional farming methods and a close eye is kept on sustainability.
- Material: 75% Alpaca + 25% Wool
- Measurements: Length 62" x Width 48" + Fringe
- Color: Black + Snow white
- Handmade with love in Peru by Royal Knit Peru and Slate + Salt
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.