- This beautiful organic cotton throw is made from hand-dyed mud cloth featuring an expanding square pattern.
- Made by Ndomo, a Malian social enterprise dedicated to training young people without formal education to dye textiles using traditional and modern methods.
- Within the beautiful adobe workshop and compound, artistic creativity abounds, and the beautifully crafted textiles exported from Ndomo are prized around the world.
- Sold singly.
- Handmade Variations: Natural cotton that is carded, spun, woven and dyed by hand may include variations in color and texture. This is an expected feature of handmade cloth.
- Made in Mali by Swahili African Modern
- Size: 46"W x 72"L
- Materials: Organic cotton, non-toxic dye
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.