- Artisans at Le Ndomo in Mali handcraft this bold pillowcase using organic cotton and natural dyes.
- The pillows are finished on the backside in a fold-over enclosure.
- Natural cotton that is carded, spun, woven and dyed by hand may include variations in color and texture - a normal feature of handmade cloth.
- Le Ndomo is a Malian social enterprise dedicated to training young people without formal education to dye textiles using traditional and modern methods. Within the beautiful adobe workshop and compound, artistic creativity abounds, and the beautifully crafted textiles exported from Ndomo are prized around the world.
- Because this is a handcrafted item, each will vary slightly.
- Includes pillow insert.
- Pillow Cover: 18"L x 18"W
- Insert: 20"L x 20"W
Crafted from: Organic cotton, thread, non-toxic dye
Handmade in Mali by Swahili African Modern