- This versatile set of nesting baskets is handwoven by talented female artisans in rural Kenya using strands of natural and hand-dyed sisal.
- The baskets are coveted for their ability to be re-shaped, as well as their durability and all-natural composition.
- Sold as a set of three nesting baskets.
- It is recommended to spray lightly with cold water to reshape baskets.
- Made in Kenya by Swahili African Modern
- Size: [Small] 6"D x 6"T [Medium] 8"D x 8"T [Large] 10"D x 10"T
- Materials: Sisal fiber, natural dye