- This versatile set of nesting baskets is handwoven by talented female artisans in rural Kenya using strands of natural and hand-dyed sisal.
- The baskets are coveted for their ability to be re-shaped, as well as their durability and all-natural composition.
- Sold as a set of two nesting baskets.
- It is recommended to spray lightly with cold water to reshape baskets.
- Made in Kenya by Swahili African Modern
- Size: [Small] 6"D x 6"T [Large] 8"D x 8"T
- Materials: Sisal fiber, natural dye
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.