Mexican restaurants always have stunning glassware - so Verve Culture made some of their own, with a twist. They work with a talented team of glassblowing artisans in Jalisco, Mexico to sustainably handcraft each piece of glassware.
Each glass is handblown, and the color is applied while the glass is molten hot. Then, the glassware is cooled slowly in a hot oven to avoid shattering. There are no two identical pieces!
The orange swirl set comes with 4 glasses, each with a unique design. The aqua set comes with 2 blue-white gradient glasses, and 2 blue swirl glasses.
- Add some color: These glasses are perfect for drinking water, juices, tea, and adding a pop of color to your dining table.
- Made from recycled glass: Verve Culture's glassmakers are picky about the glass they use. In this glassware, only recycled glassware (and old coke bottles) are used.
- Glassblowing Artisans: Verve Culture partners with Javier Gutierrez Esponsa and his team of dedicated glassblowers in Tonala, Mexico. Glassblowing is an art that takes up to 20 years to master, and Javier’s team has glassblowers of different skill levels. They share their knowledge with one another and experiment with glass techniques to produce stunning new designs.
- Capacity: 400ml / 13 oz (Please Note: Sizes are approximate due to the hand-made nature of artisan work.)
- Handmade in Mexico by Verve Culture
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing: Order verification, quality check and packaging. Processing is usually completed within 24 hours. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is processed.
2. Shipping: Our items are shipped from Florida with USPS for orders for the US and Canada. At check-out, you can choose the shipping method that best suits your needs, including Priority 2-Day Mail, First-Class Package, and Ground Shipping. Shipping price is individually calculated depending on weight, distance, and method of shipping chosen. International orders are shipped with UPS and DHL.